All-Day Crockpot Macaroni & Cheese
All-Day Macaroni & Cheese
The very easy ingredients
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 cups(16 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
The very simple Directions
- Cook Macaroni to just shy of al-dente. Spray crock pot with nonstick spray. Add cooked Macaroni.
- Reserve 1 cup of cheese. Add the remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese over the top, cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours then step away. It's done when the mixture is firm and golden around the edges.
- Do not remove the cover or stir until it has finished Cooking. *Just in case you missed that the first time*
Tags: crockpot, recipe, food, macncheese, macaroni+and+cheese, pasta, easy+recipe